Donations to the library are a wonderful way to give back to your community. As a non-profit all donations made to E.G. Fisher Public Library are tax-deductible. If you are looking for ways to give, consider the options from the list below.
- Donate books for our annual Friends of the Library Book Sale/ongoing book sale
- Give prizes for our Summer Reading Program
- Put your spare change in our donation jar at the front desk.
- Put your spare change in our “raise money for a specific item” donation jar at the front desk.
- Donate crafting supplies for programs.
- Purchase one of our Amazon Wish List Items.
- Give a monetary donation in honor or in memory of a loved one. To be sure they receive acknowledgement, please fill out this form.
You can also give back to the library by Volunteering!
Thank you for your continued support of our library!