View Your Account and Renew
Don’t remember whether you returned that book or video? Can’t remember if you have asked us to hold a book? Need to renew library materials and the library is closed? Now you can do so online.
Accessing your Account:
- Go to the Library Catalog.
- Click Please Login. Log in to your account using your library card number and USERPASS as your password the first time you log on.
- Click on My Account to see items checked out and due dates. You may renew and see a list of reserved items on this screen.
- Place holds using the quick search or advanced search feature on the home page. When you have found your title, double-click the title and click reserve item on the left side of screen.
- If you need more help please give us a call at 745-7782.
Please click here for a Introduction the VERSO video.