- Checkouts are limited to 20 items total
- Curbside pick-up is available upon request by calling 423-745-7782.
Computers for public use
Copying & FAX charges
We have a coin-operated copier for the public to use. Costs of printing and copying are $.25 for black and white per page and $.50 for color per page. We offer fax services as well. It is $1.00 per page to send a fax and $1.00 per page to receive a fax. Our fax number is 423-745-1763.
Inter-library Loan (ILL)
BOARD ROOM: Our board room is free for groups of 12 and under. Reservations may be made no more than ONE WEEK in advance. No food or drinks are permitted in the board room. Care must be taken to leave the Board Room clean when the meeting is over. IMPORTANT: A protective cover must be used on the table if any crafts ( cutting, pasting, etc.) take place.
COMMUNITY ROOM: The community room is available to be rented out. The room seats 50 – 75+.
Rates for general public use :
0 – 2 Hours ———-$40
2 – 4 Hours ———-$ 50
4 – 6 Hours ———-$ 70
6+ Hours ———-$ 90
Use of Zenith flat screen TV and Google Box $25
–The community room is also availble for ongoing non-profit and community organizations. —
Rates for ongoing groups:
weekly for 6 months —–$200 ($7.70 per meeting)
weekly for 1 year —–$400 ($7.70 per meeting)
Monthly for 6 months —–$90 ($15 per meeting)
Monthly for 1 year —–$180 ($15 per meeting)
*Ongoing fees MUST be paid in either 6 month or yearly payments, otherwise groups will be assessed the daily meeting rates.
General Rules for the Community Room:
- Meeting rooms may be used for private party use.
- Sales may not be conducted on the premises without prior consent from the Library Director.
- tobacco products and alcoholic beverages may NOT be consumed on the Library premises.
- Flammable materials are prohibited (i.e. candles,incense, light strips, etc.)
- There will be no reservations allowed before 9:30 am(Monday through Friday), 10:00 am (Saturday).
- All reservations must end 30 minutes before the library’s closing time. Groups should clean up and exit the room by this time. Please notify the front desk that you are leaving.
- All payments for meeting rooms are non-refundable.
- Each organization is responsible for setting up chairs and tables. (There are approximately 75 chairs and 7 tables).
- Food and drink are allowed in the community room. Avoid staining drinks (i.e. Red kool-aid and other red drinks).
- Leave meeting room in the condition it is found: trash picked up, spills cleaned up.
- Kitchen use: coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator, and stove are available. Dishes, garbage bags, and supplies are not provided. Surfaces and equipment should be left clean and trash placed in containers.
- All audio-visual needs should be planned for at least 7 days prior to the event and specified as part of the rental agreement. The primary contact person will be shown how to use the equipment. Any damages will be the responsibility of the lessee.
- Meetings of large groups which may disturb or interfere with the general use of the library will not be booked.
- No governmental agencies (local, state, or federal)shall be charged unless they are charging an admittance fee.
- Any usage of library space must be made within the context of local, state, or federal laws or regulations. Access may not be denied on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, or physical or mental disability.